GASTRO-INTESTINAL (GI) HEALTH
How do I make my GI System healthy again?
- Healthy diet/life style.
- Stop smoking.
- Limit alcohol intake.
- Stop unnecessary taking of antibiotics.
- Stop stomach acid lowering drugs if you already have low stomach acid levels. Read GI: Low acid levels in stomach.
- Eat “whole foods”.
- Drink water without chlorine.
- Limit processed foods to the minimum.
- Limit meat intake.
- Limit “sugar” intake.
- Fermented Food.
- Read about Kefir
- Read about Fermented vegetables.
- By taking fermented foods it will start normalizing the ‘good’ bacteria in your GI System with all its benefits.
- It will normalize the pH in your GIS.
- Supplements (if necessary)
- Betaine Hydrochloride capsules
- Pepsin tablets.
- Relax when eating.
- Eat slowly and chew food properly.
- Practice good mouth hygiene.
- When following the above advice, your colon will become healthy overtime.
- To speed it up:
- Fluid diet for 3 days.
- Colon cleanses. (Treatment given by Dr. Bouwer)
- Include ozone treatment.
- “Probiotic enema.”